A Lion's Heart: Praying with the Saints of England
- Sites in London, Oxford, Cambridge, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Norwich, Aylesford, Walsingham, Worcestershire, Stratford upon Avon, Littlemore, and more!
- Saints: Thomas More, John Fisher, John Southworth, Simon Stock, Thomas Becket, Julian of Norwich, Our Lady of Walsingham, Edmund Campion, Priest Martyrs, and more...
- British Pubs frequented as inspiration pivot points for CS Lewis, JRR Tolkien, and others (the likes of Dickens, Shakespeare, Chaucer, GK Chesterton...)
- Nine nights, beginning with three at hotel in London
- All breakfasts, dinners, and most lunches
- Daily Mass, Divine Office, and Adoration in historic sites
- Motor coach, tour escort, and local guides as indicated
- Site-seeing and entrance fees per the itinerary (A Shakespeare play would be an optional extra)
- Fr. Nathan and other Religious as Spiritual Leaders, and a visit to the London Priory of CSJ
A Pilgrim's Prayer
O God, who brought your servant Abraham out of the land of the Chaldeans, protecting him in his wandering across the desert, we ask that you watch over us, your servants, as we walk in the love of your name in the footsteps of your saints.
Be for us our companion on the walk, our guide at the crossroads, our breath in our weariness, our protection in danger, our home as we journey, our shade in the heat, our light in the darkness, our consolation in discouragements, and our strength in our intentions.
So that with your guidance we may arrive safe and sound at the end of the road, and enriched with grace and virtue, we return safely to our homes filled with joy.
In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
Our Blessed Mother and Saints of England, pray for us.
Please contact Mary Pogue at email@example.com with any questions!