• Discover the apostolic foundation of our faith with six nights in the “Eternal City”
• Attend a Papal Audience at St. Peter’s Square
• Visit the tombs and relics of Saint Pope John Paul II, St. Peter, St. Paul, and more…
• See the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, Michelangelo’s Pieta, Major Basilicas, Catacombs
• Participate in Daily Mass, Offices, Adoration, and Devotions at beautiful Catholic sites
• Enjoy walking & other tours personalized to pilgrims’ pacing, pricing, and piety preferences
• Travel to Fatima where 3 shepherd children received a message still important for our times
• Visit the site of the Eucharistic Miracle in Santarem, en route to Fatima
• Hear stories from our hosts as handed down by their grandparents, relatives of the children
• Participate in a Candlelight Procession at the Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima
• Count on the blessings of our dedicated priest, Fr. Nathan Cromly, CSJ, as our spiritual leader
• Discover Rome with our knowledgeable, enthusiastically gifted Sr. Immaculata, CSJ, as guide
• Enjoy the convenience of accommodations near the Vatican in Rome and the Shrine in Fatima
• Experience community, culture, camaraderie— most meals and gelato, too!
Cost: $2550 Land Portion
Early Bird Special- $2450 if $350 deposit is received by Jan.1st, 2019
Group Flight Package Option from Chicago’s O’Hare: $1159.37 IF reserved by Jan. 1, 2019 AND at least ten persons register for this option
Terms and Conditions
Eagle Eye Ministries Pilgrimage to Rome and Fatima
May 10-19, 2019
- Package price of $2550 is LAND ONLY per person (double occupancy) Early Bird Special $2450 offered until 1/1/19
- Included in Pilgrimage Price: Double occupancy rooms for nine nights: six in Rome; three in Fatima; daily Mass; entrance fees to sites indicated, most meals (all breakfasts, dinners, and four lunches), airport transfers with group; bus, local guide and host in Fatima; Religious Priest and Sister throughout.
- NOT INCLUDED: Airfare, travel insurance (highly recommended), some lunches (5), optional gratuities, airport transfers only if arriving outside of group departure times; and single room supplement (limited availability) – $350.
- Reservations will be honored in the order in which they appear. In case of early capacity being reached (very possible!), later registrants will be placed on a waiting list to be notified of any further availability. A $350 per person deposit is required at the time of reservation, refundable only if someone else may fill your spot.
- To take advantage of (Best Fare) Group flight option ($1159.37 from Chicago), reservation with $150 down payment must be made on/before January 1,2019 . See more below. *
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after return date. Check now that your passport does not expire before November 21, 2019 or apply immediately!
- The “Tentative Itinerary” represents what is planned; subject to confirmations from overseas contacts regarding their local schedules for tour times, some changes of dates/times/visits may occur.
- Health Requirements: Rome is a city best experienced on foot; walking will be a daily part of our many site visits; some tours will be strictly “Walking Tours.” Thus, physical and medical health for a significant amount of walking is essential. Even when using taxis or other public transportation (buses, trains), some restrictions exist for pick up and drop off areas at some major sites. If any special assistance is required, pilgrims agree to bring a companion capable and willing to assist. Pacing on our self-guided tours can be adjusted as necessary within time constrictions at certain sites. Please note any health restrictions or concerns on the Reservation Form.
- Photography: Our pilgrims are often captured in photos or film segments that may appear on our websites or in various social media and other promotions. Participation in the pilgrimage, unless otherwise noted in writing, will grant Eagle Eye Ministries express permission to share and use photos in the manner as noted above.
- Medical Insurance: Check your current insurance plan regarding coverage for overseas. Purchase travel insurance with medical coverage if not! Companies such as Travelex and Allianz offer a variety of travel plans that include medical along with trip cancellation for any reason, etc. Note: For optimal insurance coverage, purchase travel insurance within 14 days of deposit.
* Flights: Options and considerations
- A current best airfare package price option for our group travel is $1159.37. It includes all three legs of necessary flights: to Rome May 9; Rome to Lisbon (Fatima), May 16; and return flight from Lisbon to US on May 19. This group price is for Chicago’s O’Hare via Dublin with a nonstop from Rome to Lisbon mid-week for our Fatima pilgrimage. The flight is scheduled to depart O’Hare at 3:50 pm on Thursday, May 9 for arrival in Rome via Dublin) at 10:30 am Friday, May 10. The return flight will have us back in Chicago at 6:30 pm on Sunday, May 19. This group flight offer is only valid until January 1, 2019, and requires a $150.00 deposit. Deposit and payment can be made online with registration for the pilgrimage.
- Pilgrims choosing to book their own flights overseas (one way to Rome and one way from Lisbon) must plan to arrive in Rome and be ready for group transport to the hotel before NOON on Friday, May 10. Flights from Lisbon to the US should be scheduled to depart AFTER 10:30 on Sunday, May 19.
- Also good until January 1 is an offer for just the Rome to Lisbon flight on MAY 16, ($246.07) should we have ten pilgrims choosing to book their own flights to/from Europe. For more information or help regarding flights, please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel tips, reminders, suggested packing lists, and updated itinerary will be shared a few weeks before departure.
Eagle Eye Ministries Pilgrimage Contact: email@example.com